View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 12:45 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Gosh I was really hoping to never come back to this site.

im back on my citalopram and need to bump up from 10 to 20mg as im having full days of generalized unease, lots of hypersalivation and anxious "swallows" I call them. Im having daily headaches in the back which is probably from stress. I am not sobbing anymore but sometimes let myself cry when I feel saddened by this whole ordeal.
I struggle with just "living for the day" and not worrying that I will be like this forever.
The thought of having this unease forever is just mortifying. I never truly got 100% symptom free even when I bumped to 20 the last time and I do realize Citalopram isn't the only med out there. Its been almost 10 months since I hit my head.
I can take a baby Xanax and even break it in two if I wanted but have chose not to. I don't know why I endure the suffering...probably because the fear of addiction to Xanax is more. its just the baby 1/4mg dose. ive only take 7 pills of it since april. bless my heart. Mark I know you had the horrible anxiety.... so I know you can relate...has yours gone away or do you take meds for it? thanks again and god bless
(Im still taking B12 and D3)
Rahruwin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote