View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 07:53 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

thanks Mark. you did share all this with me one time before on another post of mine and im sorry to make you type it all out again. .
being the anxious person I am, i have to fight the urge to let this get the best of me and have fearful thoughts....the what ifs.....when i feel the unease, the anxiety certainly plays on my entire well being...things feel different mentally....the slight disconnect from things. i cant explain it.
you are always such a help. did the 5-htp make you feel odd at all when you started it?
Sustained severe whiplash. Slammed head - didn't lose conciousness- dealt with severe nervous system hyperstimulation, Severe anxiety, horrible depression and uncontrollable crying, feeling "off and surreal and disconnected" and scared. End of life intrusive thoughts.

Treatment -- chiropractor, massage, citalopram to raise my serotonin

August 2017.
Remaining symptoms are feeling off and somehow disconnected ...and surrealness that both come and go....and a general state of anxiety ... More mental than physical now.
Rahruwin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote