View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 04:28 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie1 View Post
Hi TomAce994

The dizziness scares me because I drive and don't want to loose that although the dizziness isn't that frequent. When it happens I focus on breathing and being calm, keeping my head down also really helps (obviously not when driving I'll eat something and have a glass of water and that helps. Just doing something different immediately makes a difference.

In crowds I keep my head down or in a room with many people I will focus on one person only when I talk. I find that meditation has really helped me with focus and I can partially block out peripheral sounds when I focus in, hard but makes a difference. Other than that....just "getting out of Dodge" really helps to do a restart with interference. Realize these are not permanent solutions but short term coping skills but I think that these help me to navigate the long term.

Best wishes,

Susie
Thanks for your reply.

I’m tired of feeling bad. I’m not scared of my dizziness. I know I’m not dying and it’s not getting worse. But I just want it to go away. It comes on even when I’m not thinking about it. It’s hard to explain to people without them assuming it’s psychological.
TomAce994 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote