View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 10:14 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default A few things from my denial letter.

A few things from my denial letter

“We have determined that your condition is not severe enough to keep you from working. We considered the medical and other information, your age, education, training and work experience in determining how your condition affects ability to work.”

Doe’s this mean that they used the GRID or the five step Social Security sequential evaluation? Or are those two things the same ?

“Your condition results in some limitations in your ability to preform work related activities. However, these limitations do not prevent you from preforming work you have done in the past as a restaurant manager, as you described. We have determined that your condition is not severe enough to keep you from working. “

This is the EXACT same reason for denial at initial *sigh* what a waste of time.

“Your statements about your ability to preform work related activities are not fully supported by other evidence in file.”

This one sentence bothers me the MOST! What does this mean?

Does this mean that my doctors are saying that my conditions are not bad enough to keep me from working?

Does it mean that I’m not as sick as I think I am?

What is other evidence?

This one sentence makes me want to drop the whole thing. I feel like they are saying that I’m lying .

Last edited by Alice P; 01-21-2018 at 01:07 AM. Reason: spelling
Alice P is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote