Thread: Pillow talk
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 12:21 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Glad I’m not the only one who cry’s when my pillow wears out and it’s time for a new one. Though shockingly I have found that the family dollar store in town has a two pack of pillows for $5.00 we bought them when the grandbabises were staying with us, since at 2 and 4 it was better to have understuffed lower pile pillows for them. Then came the great nosebleed of ‘16 that looked as if there had been a murder in our bed... new pillows were a must! But it was soooo late, so we grabbed the GB’s pillows just to get us through the night and fell in love 😍. Yes they’re missing some stuffing, but what they have has a good body to it, they’re fluffable and moldable and have just enough pliancy to make them super comfy. Even if they look like pretty sad little pillows though I will say they aren’t the longest lasting, need replacing about once every 6-8 months, but at $5 for 2 I can live with that... I just hope we didn’t get some freak lot of pillows that will never again be duplicated lol