View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 08:45 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiix View Post
I know how bad it is for me. I have quit many times in the past. Once for four years and a couple of times for 2+ years. Yet, here I am again smoking to beat the band. I just can't seem to get that old Quit Bug back.

I do believe there is something in cigs NOW that weren't in them before, let's say 5 years ago. I find I am SOOO addicted this time around.

I've been sick over the past few years and cut down tremendously. I even saved enough money from NOT smoking to buy a car. But it's on it's way up again.

I used to smoke just 3 days a week and put that extra money aside. Now I run out of money by the end of the month.

If I could just find a reason to quit, aside from health issues, I'd do it but I just can't seem to find the motivation anymore.
I understand you. I smoked for 7 years but gave up 2 years ago and never looked back I tried to quit like 50 times but nothing helped. I also needed a reason to stop. But didn't find one. But I didn't see the reason why I smoked as well. So then one day I said to hell with it. You don't need the motivation to quit. You just need to understand that it's an addiction. Withdrawal lasted for a 2-4 weeks.

You just need to find something you are passionate about and you won't even think about smoking

Also try to read the book of Allen Carr. Easy way to stop smoking. Maybe it won't help immediately but someday you will understand those things he has written. Good luck.
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (01-24-2018)