Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 09:30 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

As soon as I woke up this morning I could tell I forgot to take my pills (which include 700mg of Seroquel) last night. I feel f***ing rotten, like I'm going through withdrawls or something. There is NO WAY I can sleep this feeling off either... it sucks.

I threw out the idea of doing the laundry today, and planned on running several errands and doing the grocery shopping. I won't get as much done as I'd like feeling this way, but I'm sure I'll get to the supermarket at some point. Corey won't be home until after 6pm tinight, so I have plenty of time to get there.

When the car stereo came yesterday, he signed for it because I was taking a nap. He wanted to open it as soon as I woke up, and after he did, he started wiring the back of the thing right away so it would be ready to connect to the car. This is something that obviously interests him, so I think he will install the stereo this weekend after all. I wish he would show more interest in other things that need attention around here...

I started on my diet 2 weeks ago. I've cheated... had 1/2 a pizza and FF one night, and have even eaten (A LOT of) cool whip out of the container like it was ice cream
But I've lost an even 9lbs during that time, and another 2-3 pounds before I officially started dieting. I can tell I lost weight, and my clothes are fitting me much better
Corey fell off the wagon a long time ago tho lol.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-25-2018), Mari (01-25-2018), mymorgy (01-25-2018)