Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 08:07 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I had to move my night pills into a drawer in the bathroom because I was taking them in the morning by accident (NO FUN) and had to put them far, far away from my am pills.
I went a little off my usual routine, and I guess that's all it took. I'm sure the fact that I was high didn't help.
I've made plenty of med errors before, but I can't remember ever forgetting to take my nighttime pills, at least not in recent history.

My nighttime pills don't have the same sedative effect that they once had, and I can usually just fall asleep because I'm always tired, so I probably wouldn't notice I didn't take them. They don't play nice with Klonopin tho, so I will take one on occasion if I can't fall asleep. I smoke pot before I go to bed now, so I go right out anyway.

I take 700mg of Seroquel at night and 100mg in the morning. I was so f***ing miserable, I seriously considered taking another 100mg, but decided it wasn't a good idea because I would have to go out at some point. I took another 1mg of Klonopin instead, and ended up laying down at 11am and got some s*** sleep before getting out of bed around 2pm and taking a shower.

When I got up I felt okay to drive because I wouldn't be driving far. I played the lottery and put gas in my car. It was freezing out. So, at that point, I decided grocery shopping was NOT happening, but I did stop at CVS to pick up a prescription.

We ended up ordering Chinese food. It was disgusting... totally not worth the cheat. I'm not weighing myself today. I need to drink a lot of water to flush all the sodium out of my body.

I feel a lot better this morning, but not quite right, and my anxiety is really high. I have no choice but to break my rule and take an extra 1/2mg of Klonopin before I leave home this morning.

I have an appointment with the neck ortho at 9:45am today. I'm happy it's an early appointment, so I'll be able to get some errands done before I have to go grocery shopping.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-26-2018), mymorgy (01-26-2018)