View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 06:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The politics are in high play and yes it is very uncomfortable. I am reminded daily how petty controlling individuals can be when the don’t get their own way & witnessing the lengths they will go to in order to wrest control back again. All the toys have been tossed out of the pram. Writing this reminded me of an Australian band Skyhooks and lead singer Shirley singing Ego is not a dirty word. I just listened to it, took me back to the 70’s in a flash.

Tweaking... I can see how some can be drawn into just a bit here & there and then some more and more. I’m happy with what I’ve had done but won’t be having more. The memory of that first day still sits with me.

The Invisalign should be soon, I’ve not heard from them, we have had a few public holidays so that always slows things down. I had hoped to have started before going FT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
Pam, Has the politics settled down about the upcoming 6 month position? I would imagine that can be a bit uncomfortable.

Also wondering how the "tweaking" is coming along. Are you happy with the results?

You should be getting your Invisalign soon as well. I think it's great that you are actually doing the things you had been thinking about. So often we think/say we should do this or that; and never happens.
Dmom3005 (10-22-2018), eva5667faliure (01-27-2018), ger715 (01-26-2018), kiwi33 (01-26-2018)