View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 04:01 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

I take around 2 g of curcumin. And I forgot to mention I do take vitamin D, it is in the same supplement as omega-3.

The B-complex contains: Thiamine; 1,4 mg, Riboflavine; 1,6 mg, B6; 1,5 mg, B12; 2 micro g, Folate; 200 micro g, Niacin; 19 mg NE(?), Panthotenic acid; 5 mg, Biotin; 30 micro g

I have had two craniosacral therapy sessions. After the second one I have sometimes felt my skull/something in my skull moving (it felt the same as when the therapist moves it). The back of my skull has also felt slightly uncomfortable when laying down, plus a very minor ache at first. Do you, Mark or anyone else have experience with CST?

Is it "normal" to feel increased symptoms when yawning? Yesterday I yawned four times in a row, and I feel the same increase in symptoms as when I experience minor jolts. My neck also hurt on the left side a couple of minutes after.

I also had multiple major neck twitches in the middle of the night that I haven't experienced in a week. I have felt a little better each day since the incidences last week, but after tonight I feel significantly worse again. Does anyone have advice on how to prevent these uncontrollable jerks (hypnic jerks?) in the middle of the night? I wasn't particularly anxious either.
NorwegianGuy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote