View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 01:51 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyocean View Post
I had a Hair mineral analysis done (USA lab) which showed out the roof levels of Vanadium and Cobalt. Both of these are used extensively in aviation fuel.

Incidentally while checking cobalt, I found many sites linking hip implants with Cobalt poisoning. (I don't have any implants) Caused when the joints rub and shave off bits of the metal. Not all the metals used in hips contain cobalt but for those with bad cobalt poisoning they are advised to get a new replacement without cobalt in it.

I am now on a major natural handling detox programe to handle the toxics in my body from the aviation fuel. I have a list of those if anyone is interested. I have also stopped the ful vapour entering my home (have to keep everything shut for now!) and have an Innovair air purifier running constantly.
Good for you and all your hard work to get to the "root" of your issues. It irritates me when many will say, don't rely on dr. google. See your doctor.

I do MOST of my work for my health issues and I have an issue going on right now and I'm working to get to the "root" but will NOT go to a doctor that's for sure.

I too use 95% supplements and found thru a mineral panel, the 3 minerals I was low in and all connected to joint issues. SO I do supplement with the 3 minerals, slowly but often enough.

Hope all continues on a good path. C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote