View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 02:49 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
Good for you and all your hard work to get to the "root" of your issues. It irritates me when many will say, don't rely on dr. google. See your doctor.

I do MOST of my work for my health issues and I have an issue going on right now and I'm working to get to the "root" but will NOT go to a doctor that's for sure.

I too use 95% supplements and found thru a mineral panel, the 3 minerals I was low in and all connected to joint issues. SO I do supplement with the 3 minerals, slowly but often enough.

Hope all continues on a good path. C
I'm with you. Every single thing I have found out has been thru own searching. My doctor is a lovely lady but has not offered one suggestion so far about anything - even the neurology testing for the then slowly creeping numbness. Luckily she thought it was a good idea when I suggested it! I have managed to get some non invasive tests done via this same route of suggesting it and the reason why.

If I had relied on the blood tests that were done I would not have the answers I have. The Hair analysis I arranged with Interclinical Labs - respected place (some companies are rubbish)- showed me much more. The doctor doesn't offer that. The Hair test proved at least 3 of the blood results were totally wrong, I would have been working with incorrect information. The doctor had no explanation but looked at all the results and agreed it seemed the blood tests were wrong. She tried to explain the calcium - saying tests are different for blood and hair - but agreed that the truth is that the calcium is extremely high. I suggested a parathyroid ultra sound as a possible cause - but that is a good result - so am not sure yet where calcium is coming from. Am researching whether one of the key products in aviation fuel uses calcium??

Blood showed calcium and magnesium totally normal and potassium high. The hair showed calcium off the chart (229 instead of MAX of 95) and magnesium way way above acceptable and potassium was LOW. I took the hair the same day I did the blood tests - so ensure the same base.

I found a liquid 75 trace plant minerals very good and being liquid helps assimilate. Check it out if you like - Youngevity Plant Derived Minerals. But don't get the one for Osteo (added calcium) because I checked by contacting them and it only has 1/3 of the minerals in it (not obvious in the literature). In this case its the minerals we are after so go for more minerals, for sure.

Ever onwards and thank heavens for google. When you keep searching you find the scientific papers and they have been very helpful with test studies.
sandyocean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Joe Duffer (01-27-2018)