View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 05:44 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

NG,

Your B-Complex is lousy. Very low doses. You could use twice the folate and 1000 times the B-12. B-12 and folate help the blood brain barrier rebuild.
If you can get a B-50 Complex plus an additional 1000 to 2000 mcgs of methylcobalamin B-12. Some believe a source of concussion symptoms is due to a weakening of the blood brain barrier that happens with a concussion.

I have seriously researched CST. The head therapy is quackery. The spinal manipulation can be very good. Many DOs do osteopathic therapy that does not included the cranial 'readings' and treatments. Others on NT have reported strange issues after a cranial treatment.

I do not think your recent events were concussions but rather strains to your upper neck. The vertical jarring can easily inflame the C-1 level and cause a myriad of symptoms that overlap with concussion symptoms.

Yawning can cause movement or stress to the C-1 cervical area.

You would benefit from not looking for symptoms. It appears you are focused on every detail. Anxiety will take symptoms of 1 on a 10 scale and make them appear to be a 8 on a 10 scale.

The sleep twitches could be from inflammation due to poor sleep postures. It was for me.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote