View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 05:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Position is mine, I start this Thursday... my role has not been filled. It has crossed my mind this may be what they are doing...

Oh dear, all the toys tossed out of the pram, it’s a temper tantrum designed to get attention. Just like children do when they throw their toy from the high chair, cot or pram, mum or dad or whoever picks the toy up. All toys means no one has been picking them up. Sorry, not sure what country I learned that one from.

The filler that hurt after & caused the huge swelling was what she put in my cheeks & was a part of the breakdown in communication where I wasn’t expecting it, I remember she numbed the cheeks with some anaesthetic. It’s not Botox, that went in my forehead & caused no pain or swelling.

In the big scheme of things I’m doing ok, I am worried about the FT work but I’ll just have to get on & do my best.

You are a good friend to ask Gerry, I appreciate it very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
Pam,

Has the original partner assured you the 6 months position is still yours? It's obviously an attempt to see how well you can manage the position and is a temporary way to find out. Sad when "power play" gets in the way.

I have to admit; not sure what "all the toys have been tossed out of the pram" means...?

Hopefully the negativity at work does not take away your enthusiasm. Along with other qualifications, your enthusiasm is probably one of the reasons you were asked in the first place.

Obviously the first tweaking was pretty painful. Are these Botox injections?

I know this is not an easy time for you; pray you can stay focused on the positive.

Last edited by PamelaJune; 01-29-2018 at 01:31 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (10-22-2018), eva5667faliure (01-29-2018), ger715 (01-28-2018)