View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 10:15 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Recovery from CRPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by visioniosiv View Post
Hey guys ---

I had RSD, and don't anymore. I feel guilty saying it here knowing what everyone goes through every day.
If you made it all the frickin' way down here - thanks for reading
I am at this point about 90% recovered which means that I returned to a full life, with certain conditions - of which see at the end of my post.

Long before CRPS I was very careful about what I eat. No junk food, mostly vegetarian, most of what I eat is cooked by me, so I know exactly what goes into my meals. It may have not been a decisive factor for me - but I would not know for sure.

Besides that, I did only the following from the visioniosiv's regiment:

Mental

***Research on central and peripheral nervous systems, human anatomy, fascia/anatomical trains, analogous conditions like fibromyalgia, MS, etc.***
•Jungian philosophy/Myers Briggs. Assessed my own personality strengths and weaknesses which enabled me to be more effective on the followthrough and tracking of my ideas.
• ***These got me started on an amazing spiritual journey, once I realized the correlation between specific body parts affected by injury/disease, and the types of subconscious emotion associated with these body parts.***

o ***Spiritual***

 Sought out commonalities between religious icons/scientists/prophets/mystics: Jesus/Buddha/Mohammed/Krishna/Lao Tsu/Osho/Einstein/Martinus/Hilarion/Truth Contest/Ike Newton/Lahiri/Openhandweb
***Developed a system of understanding spirituality from a scientific approach (the study of Cause and Effect)***
Learned about the nature of duality and Karmic Law.
• ***Accepted personal responsibility for everything that I experience.***
 ***Gratitude in all facets of life. ***
• Found things things I was grateful for every night
• Stayed as mindful as possible of everyday blessings as they happen
 ***Prayer***
• For others in my position or worse to be healed
• Meditated
• Watched for clues to subconscious emotional and mental patterns
Sungazing – early morning.
Identify, confront, and dissolve fears.
• Childhood
• Teenager
• Current
 Channelling Higher Self
• Automatic writing

 ***Meditation.*** Daily - preferably more, preferably morning & evening.
 ***Spinal breathing/Chakras***
***Yoga***

I came to a firm conclusion that my CRPS (both hands and forearms affected, started spreading to feet and shoulders) was caused by severe insomnia of 20 years, stress, fears and life-long general anxiety syndrome that I always dismissed as manifestation of "wussiness" (I no longer view it that way - but it is a much longer story to describe). Identifying fears and learning how to handle them was one of the most important steps in my recovery.

Now about conditions to a full life that I mentioned before:

I watch my stress levels and anxiety levels like a hawk. I watch my sleep very carefully. I do not let myself slip into my old stressed out self. Those are conditions that I find to be the key to continue staying CRPS-free. People around me tell me that I look much happier than before, that my face is radiant - and I do feel much happier now than before I got CRPS.

I am writing about my experience and it may turn into a book. I am posting here for people to know that you can beat CRPS and live a normal life.
thg957 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (01-29-2018), visioniosiv (02-01-2018)