View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 06:23 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Caroline,
I've been dealing with neuropathy in my feet for probably 4 or so years now. I've can't move my toes but don't have any pain in my feet. I have been to Washington University in St. Louis and they have run all the tests but have not found a cause. I had colon cancer 3 years ago, so I went through radiation and chemo treatments. I have epilepsy which I have had for over 40 years. It has been fully controlled for 8 years now. I am almost inclined to believe the cause of the neuropathy is my cure, or control of my epilepsy. After I started taking Keppra 8 years ago my seizures completely stopped. A couple years later I noticed an occasional slight limp. It continued to get worse. Then I got cancer. The walk got so bad that I finally got plastic braces 1 1/2 years ago. They help a lot but my balance is shot.
My legs are ice cold almost up to my knees. My question is would this grape seed extract improve the circulation in my legs? I know they are cold because of low blood flow. Thanks for the info.
Gene
Geneo76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote