View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 01:49 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

So it's been two months since my accident. I reduced my work hours to four per days for 1.5 week and started to feel better and 'normal' consistently on a daily basis during those time. Before that, it was one day good then the following day bad. Those 1.5 week, I felt like I could ignore my minor symptoms coming and going through the day and felt fine.

I increased my hours today and symptoms (mild headaches, fatigue, dizzy, foggy and feeling off) started coming back mid day. It seemed as bad as the weeks before those 1.5 week again. I concentrated fine to do my job. I just felt tired during and after.

Im seeing a physio therapist tomorrow since my occupational therapist said a lot of my symptoms might come from visual problems. I realised my visual is likely to be the culprit of all those feeling off, foggy problems. I don't have obvious visual issues like double vision . However, I find it hard to see in low light condition.

Am I getting back too early? What else can I do but waiting it out again? I hate this whole process of getting better then getting worse over and over again.
firstconcussion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote