View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 04:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Who knows

He has denied intentionally using/taking anything drug related legal or illegal. I asked him if he got tylenol or something like that from anyone, or taken anything from a work medicine cabinet or friends house too. He recalls nothing. He is a very reserved, shy young man who keeps to himself mostly, except for video game night with friends and work. I have never known him to drink anything more than a glass of wine on special occasions, but who knows. He does have a history of mild anxiety and fever seizures from age 0-4. We also have a history of epilepsy in the family. We have an uncle that is diagnosed with cerebral atrophy and has simliar tremor/shaking/motor issues, but they say his issues are from alcohol abuse. Its all worth mentioning to the doc anyway.

May be a silly question, Is it possible to have a damaging seizure in your sleep without knowing about it? He says he remembers nothing seizure like.

They did the MRI yesterday, so I would hope that would rule out anything vascular, as well as determine if there is anything notable in the brain. I guess thats why they are doing so many blood tests to search for something too. We will see tomorrow, but any suggestions of questions to ask the doc would be great.

Michelle
labar914 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote