Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 08:25 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I actually asked the mattress salesman which sheets to buy, and he said they should have at least a 15" pocket. So, I bought a set of navy blue 400 thread count sheets with a 16" pocket from Amazon for $40. I already have a set of navy blue sheets (that would NEVER fit this mattress), so I didn't have to worry about buying extra pillow cases.
I'll need to buy a bed skirt to help deter the cats from scratching the box spring, but I'll have to wait until the bed is put together so I can see how long I want/need it.

Here is a link to "Deep California King Sheets" on Amazon:

Amazon.com: deep california king sheets

Corey didn't wake up to his alarm again. I woke him up when I got up at 6. He had a lot to drink, but I didn't think he was really that s- faced, but sometimes it's hard to tell. IDK, There is an outside chance it is his phone because this problem started right after an update. He ended up calling out sick this time. This is not like him. He's never late, and never calls out sick. I try not to nag him cuz he's going do to what he wants to do, but I think we need to talk about how much he's drinking because it's starting to effect his work.

I haven't gone to the BR in about 2 weeks. I'm uncomfortable and don't feel very well, so I'm not eating as much or often as I should because of it. I have to do something about it NOW, so I'm going to take 2 bottles of mag. citrate today. I'm going to have to cancel my pdoc appointment for this afternoon, but I'm stable, and right now I really need to address the BR problem.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-05-2018), Dmom3005 (02-11-2018), mymorgy (02-05-2018)