View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 11:44 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Stem cells for tbi/post concussion sundrome

So I suffered a skull fracture in September of 2016 which I was in a medically induced coma for 12 hours. Upon awakening they gave me a Glassco coma scale rating of 11t. The is the highest you can get while intobated. After they took it out I was a 15 I think. I had bleeding in my brain at the base of my skull.

I recovered pretty fast and was out of the hospital in a few days. I had a normal MRI two weeks later and felt pretty ok given what happen to me. I was 27 so my age and health helped I’m sure. Fast forward to July of last year and before you know it I bump my head. Didn’t get knocked out but I saw stars for sure. Was at my mothers house at the time and asked to go to the hospital....nobody took me. I passed out and since then I haven’t been right since.

I don’t get headaches but I have panic attacks all day long and can’t be in public places because it either over stimulates me or I have PTSD. I can read and write without getting to tired or bothered by it. Maybe it does bother me but ignore it because I need to find a way to help myself.

I can’t work or do anything anymore. After my first injury I was in school and doing well. I get so overwhelmed when I’m in public. Lights don’t bother me but random sounds scare me or apear really loud. I have some hearing loss in my right ear only and that happen after the concussion.

I have looked into stem cell treatments and I’m wondering how helpful they have been for people and if anyone saw any kind of difference? I live in a state of panic and I feel like it’s because everything overwhelms me. I’m not getting better I’m quickly getting worse. Has anyone tried Stell cells? And do they work? Does anything work?
Neurocloud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote