Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 09:33 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I take 2 bottles of mag. citrate every time I take it. My gastro wants me to do that twice a week just for maintenance, but there's no way that's happening. As much as I hate the idea of it, I should make an effort to do it once a week. I took 2 more bottles this morning, and I will probably lay down soon to try to sleep off the nausea taking it causes.

We were supposed to get a combination of 5-8" of snow and ice today, but this morning the expected accumulation was downgraded to 1-3". We'll be getting precipitation from noon-midnight, so Lord only knows how much we'll actually get.

Our furniture is coming between 11:30am-2:30pm tomorrow. We have a very narrow parking lot here, so I hope there are no problems with the delivery truck blocking the plow trucks (they're terrible) or people trying to move their cars. I hope the delivery comes later in the day. Corey keeps telling me not to worry about it. I think it's worth worrying about.

I'm glad I left the house early yesterday because most of the washers at the laundromat, and all of the ones I usually use, were broken. I had to get creative, but it ended up taking me longer and costing me almost $20 to do the laundry.
It is really nice to have the quilt clean tho. The kitties are really enjoying it, too. It will be covered in cat hair again before the new bed arrives tomorrow lol.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-07-2018), Dmom3005 (02-11-2018), mymorgy (02-07-2018)