View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 07:34 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyNYC View Post
After 4 months off of work, (3 months after the initial accident, I didn't know what was going on until I saw the 3rd neurologist who explained PCS to me), months of vestibular rehabilitation therapy, and hours of my life wasted crying and being frustrated, I can say that I feel a lot better. I'd say at this point in time I'm about 90% better.

You just need to let it run it's course and make your health a priority. That's it.

The light sensitivity and noise sensitivity persists, however I am not ridden with fear every time that I need to leave the house. Would more time off from work and an immediate leave of absence been helpful? Absolutely, but do what you can. Rest as much as possible and you'll get better.

One of the most helpful things to do: when the dizziness was severe and I had a hard time watching Netflix - play it in the background but focus on something like knitting, it has a very therapeutic effect.

Good luck to everybody and I'm sorry that you're experiencing symptoms of PCS.
Hi I'm glad to see that your doing well now..im 5 weeks with post concussion syndrome now and I feel better than the first two weeks of symptoms all my symptoms had ease only the head ache persist when I do activities comes up..i have I will recover the same time as you did

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk
alexhernandez484 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote