View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 01:03 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

It sounds like you should go learn how to live as a homeless person. Your irrational obsessions are far more risk that any risk of CTE. Go take a class on how to build a home out of an appliance box and how to pack all of your belongings into a stolen shopping cart. With your overwhelming anxiety and inability to use rational thought to overcome false ideas, you will likely become a burden on others. Of course, it will not be CTE. It will be purely anxiety and irrational thought. Are you getting my point?

The few who develop CTE don't usually see any serious symptoms until their 40s. The biggest area of study with CTE is regarding why some get it and others who have had more concussions and sub-concussive impacts live to ripe old ages with no dementia.

You have a risk of developing Alzheiner's Disease, too. Nobody knows why some people get Alheimer's except for a few who have a genetic predisposition.

You are reading pure trash about basketball and kids rough housing. None of it has any validity. I have corrected your wrong ideas and you keep asking the same question a different way.

btw, I have loved and enjoyed roller coasters all my life. We had a 20 year tradition of spending New Years Day at an amusement park in Santa Cruz California. My daughter and I would ride the Big Dipper over and over.

I loved Space Mountain and the Bob Sleds at Disneyland and the roller coasters at every amusement park I have visited on both the west and east coast.

So, please let me know when you have decided to believe me. I have followed concussion research for longer than you have been alive.

If you look for concussion symptoms, I guaranty you will notice them. When somebody posts about headaches, I get a headache just responding to their post. The brain is extremely responsive to suggestion. Yours has proven to be one of the more responsive to suggestion.

Do you have access to psychological counseling?

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote