Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 11:38 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I was up and out early this morning for a standard brain MRI for MS at 8:30am. I had to leave early because I had to scrape the ice off my car and traffic was going to be heavy. I was only there for a little over an hour, but I'm very happy to be home. Instead of going grocery shopping, I want to climb back into that beautiful comfy bed (that I didn't want to get out of this morning).

The furniture delivery went off without a hitch. The guys were in and out in under 20 minutes. I love the bed! It's just what I wanted and expected! I know the kitties love it too, but I haven't gotten a chance to ask Corey how he slept last night.

I got a call from Janet in the office within minutes of their arrival because someone called to notify her we were getting a furniture delivery (nobody misses a trick around here). Apparently somebody had left a sofa and love seat next to the dumpster. Of course it wasn't us. She knew that tho, but had to ask. It was the s- heads from the 3rd floor who moved out without giving notice.

I REALLY want to lay down before I go grocery shopping. It's freezing out and I'm exhausted. I'm concerned I won't get up until late in the afternoon tho.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-10-2018), Dmom3005 (02-11-2018), mymorgy (02-09-2018)