Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 08:55 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

He is still sleeping. I don't think that it will be much better based on how it was yesterday, but I really hope so

He's had problems with his back like this since 2007, and when diagnosed back then it was a disc problem. All the lidocaine in the world won't help with that, but he wanted to try it. You can't apply heat over an area you treat with it tho, and we decided not to use it because I think the heat from the heating pad would penetrate better, and that has seemed to help a bit.

His work is very physical, and he won't take any time off to recooperate or go see a doctor, so it will get worse before it gets better. He needs a vacation. He should take it now, but he is involved in several big jobs/projects, and won't.

I drank a ton of water yesterday to flush all the sodium from the takeout food out of my system, and I was a good girl and stuck to my diet. I weighed myself this morning, and I'm down 0.8lbs since I weighed myself on Friday. I can't believe it... I ate all that crap! Maybe I should add more crap back into my to my diet!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-11-2018), Dmom3005 (02-11-2018), Mari (02-16-2018), mymorgy (02-11-2018)