View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 07:10 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy99 View Post
Definitely let us know anything you can dig up on Dr. Hinz. I'm curious to hear what he has to say.
Some people just like to kick a good man when he is down. 22 years ago I was prescribed a drug by a doctor. That drug threw me into a state where I did not sleep for 5 days. I was hospitalized. My medical license was suspended (not revoked) due to inability to practice because of illness. I worked hard and impressed the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice enough that they gave me my unrestricted licensed back many years ago. My unrestricted license has been in good standing since, for many years. Anyone that attempts to imply that I am not fit for practice has no idea what the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice put me through before. What I learned from my first hand experience with the drug that caused my problems formed the foundation of the Parkinson's disease work we are doing today, 22 years later. We have a perspective that can only be achieve by going through the terrible experience I had with the drug that was prescribed. I do not practice in Florida nor did the Minnesota Department of Health have anything to do with my license as someone else claimed on this blog. I would appreciate a little respect, at least get your facts straight before you start throwing mud at a good man. Marty Hinz, MD
Marty Hinz, MD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
TheFallen (03-10-2019)