View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 07:46 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccertese View Post
why beat around the bush badboy, your're talking about me. considering i've tried iv. glutathione, low dose naltrexone, chelation therapy, and just about every supplement mentioned on this board including mucana it's pretty ridiculous saying i might work for a drug company, especially since i've been critical of the high costs of new pd drugs on this board and have stated many times i'm only taking C/L, noone is making a fortune on selling generic C/L.

If you want to have a rational discussion about the HINZ protocol and discuss the scientific merits of the papers of the papers presented by those making likely millions from selling their supplements i'll gladly participate. i'll start by saying these papers are written by people with a financial stake in this treatment and no independent researcher has ever duplicated their results. so you expect anyone to accept their findings without some reservations?

Everyone on this board is anonymous, there is noone verifying if a poster is being honest or dishonest, has pd or doesn't have pd, is working for a drug/supplement company or not. What I saw here was a newbie asking for advice on an unproven pd treatment, backed up by studies conducted by those with a vested interest on selling this treatment and none by independent researchers, which at least to me makes this research highly suspicious, a non-pder just by chance shows up on this board and starts hyping this treatment yet doesn't know anyone with pd who has used it much less has benefitted from it. The newbie starts the procedure and gets support from this non-pder who as far as i know knows noone who has pd. And you wonder why i'm just a little skeptical about motives here?

To repeat, if you want to debate each paper mentioned here and all the claims about the HINZ protocol, i'm more than willing. The purpose the this board i hope is not to blindly accept as fact everything posted here, especially when a treatment costs as much and is difficult to follow as the HINZ protocol, as controversial and when other members posts about the HINZ treatment complaining about the significant price increases in 40% MUCANA.
I find it just a little interesting that their treatment requires you buy this MUCANA from them, hey, isn't that something drug companies do? And jack up the prices?

I posted on this thread not because i have a knee jerk reaction against alternative treatments, i have a knee jerk reaction about some poor pd'er possibly getting ripped off and ending up worse.
That is what the peer-review paper system is all about. If you don't agree with the papers write a rebuttal, happens all the time. When no formal rebuttal have been published in peer-review the paper is considered valid and stands. Marty Hinz, MD
Marty Hinz, MD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
TheFallen (03-10-2019)