Thread: Going backwards
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 08:19 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thank you so much for the information, I will look into some diet changes and vitamins immediately. I think you may be on to something regarding his sleep and sleep positions. I will talk to him about this.
They kept him in the hospital because the vertigo was so bad he could barely sit up for days. They wanted him to go into a in patient rehab program but he would not do it. He did do out patient rehab for a few weeks. This whole thing has left him very bitter. He was a victim of a hit and run. The way it happened and the loss of so much control has been hard for him. He is stubborn by nature and those personality changes you mentioned have made it worse. He was an avid bicyclist and not being able to ride as he once did is effecting him both physically and emotionally.
I do think there were some neck injuries. We believe he flipped over the bike and landed head down. He does have neck pain and somewhat limited mobility in his neck. We have done heat, ice and massage to try and address this.
We live in Lincoln, Ne. I don't know if he would go to a group, but I would.
Again, thank you so much for your time.
VICKIJO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote