View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 07:01 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by billbobby21 View Post
Get in contact with Dr. Stein. I believe he works with patients who are not in the usa. You will not be able to successfully treat your father without doing lab tests to control dopamine fluctuations with tyrosine. Also, you need to be certain the substances you are using are actually what they claim to be. The supplement industry is laden with false labeling which means the tyrosine or 5-htp you are buying may not actually be 100% what they say it is which will make it impossible to treat him correctly.

If you decide to call, do it during the week. They are not open on the weekend.

I repeat do NOT do this on your own. You NEED the lab tests as well as the experience of a trained physician in this approach to be able to do it successfully. Get in contact with Dr. Stein, he does consultations over the phone so you should be able to do it.

I know all this because I am a patient of Dr. Steins for the treatment of TBI related issues.
You read the papers, but [perhaps] you did not understand what you read? The case study paper specifically notes, "...under the guidance of OCT assay interpretation," This is not an approach for self-treatment or treatment administered by those that have not mastered OCT assay interpretation. The recommendation is, Parkinson's disease patients suffer from brain damage do not help it along by playing with things you don't understand.
Marty Hinz, MD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote