Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 08:32 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Corey's back is a little better. He's not on call anymore, so he came home with an 18-pk and I guess the drinking helped
I hope his back keeps getting better without the drinking.
He's supposed to have President's Day off, but he agreed to work, and "immediately regretted it." Thank God it's a non-issue now because the company he was supposed to go to is going to be closed. He could really use the 3 day weekend.

I got my nails done yesterday morning. I was in the mood for something different, and I chose a pretty shade of light pink. Judy, who does my nails, invited me to her baby shower. I should go because I should be mixing it up and meeting new people, but I doubt I will. Of course I will buy a gift tho because she's a doll.

I'm finally going to color my hair today. I don't know how long it's been, but my roots are really bad. I don't like doing it because it hurts my neck and it's messy. I've been holding off on cleaning the tub/shower until after I do it, so it really needs a good cleaning at this point, and I'll do that today.

I've already done our taxes with H & R Block software, but I need to check my work before I file them. I will probably finish them today tho.

I'm going to have to watch the scale because recently I'm losing quite a bit of weight quickly right now even when I haven't been sticking to my diet
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-13-2018), Dmom3005 (02-13-2018), Mari (02-15-2018), mymorgy (02-13-2018)