View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 10:03 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Managing setback

I hate to make another post like this as ive been trying my best to not stress over everyday impacts but today i suffered a bad setback/reinjury. I was on the metro and im guessing it was having some kind of mechanical issues since multiple times in the ride between two stations it would brake apruptly to a full stop and then immediatly accelerate causing the passengers to be violently thrust forward and then backward with sudden deaccelerations and accelerations.

This was not simply something magnified from my anxiety since other people in the train were sent flying and i would have definately fallen over had i not been holding myself on the poles(although i did still get thrust around pretty good). This happened probably 4-5 times and to make things worse i had to write a stressful econ exam immediately after.

Anyways now i feel awful(headache, nausea, neck stiffness, fog) and i am just wondering if any of you have a certain protocol you follow when you reaggavate your condition like this? Or should i just see a doctor?
BenW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote