Old 02-15-2018, 02:40 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Hello Kllycrawford

Quote:
Originally Posted by kllycrawford View Post
I too have been experiencing the same problem with clear water-like substance dripping from right nostril intermittently since my sinus surgery in 2014. Either when bending over or sitting up in bed after waking, about a teaspoon full when will drip out. When it first started a week or so after the surgery, I called him and he denied that it could be possible. Then calls me back and sends me for an MRI that turned up inconclusive. I have been back to my ENT a couple times and after scope examination says he still sees nothing and its probably just drainage pooling in my sinus cavities. Drainage isn't like water and it tastes sweet. I have woke up in the middle of the night choking on it a couple times. Not to mention embarrasing when it happens unexpectedly in public. I have a history of extreme headaches. I've learned to live with it but the fatigue is debilitating and memory and focus has diminished tremendously and affected my work capabilities. I just don't want to end up with bacterial meningitis. I called his office to request copies of my medical records and was told I could not get them since I still owe a $110 balance from previous visit. I'm sure this is a violation of HIPPA and against AMA policies and ethics.
Hi , I just wanted you to know you're not alone. I have csf fluid dripping in my throat on the right side. For the last two days it gushed a little every time I moved my head and I've had major headaches. Went to ER. Ct scan was clear. Because this happens intermittently I don't think the chances are good that they will find it. I hope you have better luck. Kel
Kellykebby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote