Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 09:12 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Yesterday was a very busy day for me. I had a few things to do around the house, then I had to hit the post office, buy wet cat food at PetSmart, pick a couple of things up at Staples, and go grocery shopping. Fortunately, all those stores were in a very small geographical area.I tried to take a nap when I got home, but it was a crap nap... I couldn't fall asleep.

Wet cat food literally makes me gag, but I would do anything for my kitties, and my effort paid off because Rocky pooped... A LOT! He and Buddy went crazy for the wet food, but Dottie wouldn't touch it, and was complaining to me about it, so I had to put down a bowl of plain dry food for her last night. I had to mix the wet food in with the dry food because if I just put down the wet stuff, Rocky would just scarf it all down and go off to puke, and Buddy wouldn't get any. This morning I put down 1 bowl of the mix, and one bowl of plain food.

Corey just took out our old surround sound system s*** (speakers, big subwoofer, etc) that has been laying around the kitchen and living room for a long time... I am very happy, and let him know it

I guess my asthma is acting up for some reason. I've been having some shortness of breath and wheezing, but no cough. It's hit or miss with the Albuterol, but it is helping this time.

We had pizza last night because I wasn't up to cooking. I should have waited to weigh myself... I gained 1/2lb. Oh well.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-17-2018), Dmom3005 (02-18-2018), Mari (02-18-2018), mymorgy (02-17-2018)