View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 09:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi again. I like to quote, but i can make an exception.

I have stayed away from alcohol for 8 months. Had like one beer in 7 months i think. Now i think i can drink, even though i know it's not good for me. But i rarely drink. I need some beer after a while. Like 5% beer. I do not drink stronger alcohol then that, but i like beer sometimes. My brain is (probably) healed now apart from some (small) side effects from time to time. Can feel a little dizzy if i slept bad sometimes, etc. But mostly feel ok.
I never get drunk, but i can get buzzed now after 7 months and it feels quite nice.
I have been to the gym a few times last month, and that worked. Rowing machine. But i gotta have some beer also in life. Felt it was time.

2. Yes, i agree on that. Need to fix my computer setup, and should have done it 6 months ago. But i can do some neck massage and yoga maybe also.

Hemp cbd oil is quite cheap. Depends..
About lions mane, you can grow it yourself at home also. I'm going to start with that. Buy a ready to go kit and grow at home. Lions mane might not be proven for concussion syndrome, but proven in NGF and neurogenesis. I dig it.

About stress levels. I am not always stressed, but quite allot. But i have tried going to the gym some. Tried yoga and meditation, and that can help. And have now bought some beer, and that can be a nice way to take the edge off from time to time. I rarely drink.

But i guess it became stressful after the accident and i worried quite much, but no need. I don't know. My situation have been stressful at times, but i can take walks and other stuff. Not always tense, but i can work on it, sure. A stress free life would be better.

But now after 7 months i can drink in my opinion. Might still not be good, but most of it is healed by now. Just need to wait out these twitches i have got. But if it's not epilepsy, then i am cool with that. It started after the blow to the head though. I did not have them before really.
Take care. It's late here and i gotta sleep. Peace
temporary is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote