View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 01:01 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia Lynn View Post
Neuro has just taken me off AVONEX Injections after 15yrs of having it and have had no other treatment for MS but he has now decided to put me on AUBAGIO which I am thilled about because it is a pill and no more neddles but it's been two week's since I'v been off AVONEX and haven't started AUBAGIO yet awaiting to hear back from nurse and neuro he has many test I need to do before they can put me on AUBAGIO and I don't know much about it and was wondering if anyone here is on it or has been and can tell me a little about it

-Patricia Lynn
I have been taking Aubagio for over two years now. I take a 5mg biotin capsule at night with it as well as a probiotic. It can cause hair thinning in the first several months which I had but the biotin helps to counteract that. Now my hair is thicker and is also wavy which I never had before. I had GI issues the first few months as well and because I have a nearly vegetarian diet the probiotic helps with the GI issues.

There's a program called MS One to One that gives payment assistance and because of them I've never had to pay my $160 prescription copay. I hope you'll qualify for that too. Their toll free number is 855-676-6326.

It is so much easier than taking an injection. Good luck and let me know how it works out for you.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote