Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 09:47 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

The mag. citrate was particularly hard on me this time around, and I'm very dehydrated and feel drained.
I'm feeling really off. I can't describe it. I'm hoping it's because I forgot to take my pills, and just took them a couple of minutes ago. Maybe I'll feel better after a shower.
Corey's out of cigarettes, so I'm supposed to go buy cartons today, but if I don't feel safe to drive, he'll have to buy a pack or two to tide himself over, or go buy the cartons himself.

The leasing office is doing a walk-through of all the apartments with the fire dept. tomorrow, so I started to do some cleaning yesterday. The office/cat room needed a lot of attention, so I got a lot of work done in there. I'm frustrated because I had to put things in the closet that Corey should have thrown out before we moved so the room wouldn't look like a total s-hole.
I've been home more lately and have done a better job at keeping up with the cleaning. Since I've already run the vacuum in the bedrooms, all that I really HAVE to do is touch up the sink and toilet and sweep and swifter the hard floors.

Our BR sink is clogged and draining very slowly, and we've already tried pouring Draino down there, so I have to call maintenance to take care of it, but I'd like to have the rest of the cleaning done first... at least sweeping and cleaning the BR. I'm dreading clearing out everything under the sink for them. There's a ton of s*** under there.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-20-2018), Dmom3005 (02-20-2018), Mari (02-21-2018), mymorgy (02-20-2018)