View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 04:44 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thank you Mark. I do need to start a thread an introduce myself and my story. I only recently have admitted my problems and I am still in a bit of denial as I thought I wouldn’t have lasting impact. I am new to this and still learning but am very bitter by a neurologist that said that Cymbalta was the quick fix and that all symptoms were due to anxiety (even fine motor movements, memory loss, nausea, dizziness, brain fog, overstimulation, flooding....all symptoms). He actually yelled and said to take the Cymbalta every day no matter how it made me feel. If that’s not pushing drugs by someone that supposedly specializes in brain injury, I don’t know what is. All other doctors I’ve seen since 100% disagree with him!! He has that biased about all brain injury symptoms being linked to anxietybecause of those studies, but I have NO history of anxiety what so ever!!!!!! And I do not believe that my continued symptoms are due to anxiety.

And yes, my chiropractor put me on the B-complex, Fosh Oil, Magnesium, Vitamin D, and Tumeric. Also- light exercise as tolerated.

Sorry to hi-jack the post. I’ll start my own soon and tell my story. I just had to get that frustration off my chest. Thank you so much.
LettingMyLightShine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote