View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 10:23 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Wide-O, thank you for sharing about your PN progress. Yes, sometimes it is the simple things that can bring such joy and they are the things we use to take for granted. I often stand on my patio and watch, with envy, people walk by so effortlessly. When I go out I wonder if I look normal to the outsiders or if they can tell how much effort it takes just to stand.
Sounds like you may well have found your purpose in life. Kindly share as your plans develop.

As to me I am not well and I am having issues now with my hands. For years my glucose levels have been rising but because sugar levels are associated with alcohol intake I was hopeful that in abstinence they would come down. For that reason I have continually declined medications and in truth I have never been honest with doctors about my alcohol abuse. Recent testing has shown I am approaching diabetic levels so I have finally agreed to start Metformin. It makes sense that after 30 years of heavy drinking the nerves were very damaged and then add the pre diabetes it is no wonder I am failing.

Icehouse, can you give an update on your PT?
SecondChances is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (02-24-2018), kiwi33 (02-24-2018), PamelaJune (02-24-2018), Wide-O (02-25-2018)