Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 08:08 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Boy, have I been cheating on my diet! I'm sure I have gained some weight, but I'm not going to weigh myself until I get back on my horse and ride.

I ironed the new bed skirt Saturday (what a PITA) and Corey helped me put it on after he rotated the mattress. The new sheets I ordered off of Amazon arrived a little while later, so I put those on the bed, too. I would have preferred to wash the very nice sheets first, but I'm otherwise very pleased with the look and feel of the bed

Yesterday was a bad day. I ended up taking a 5 hour nap and still woke up feeling like crap. I had no problems falling asleep or staying asleep last night tho, and I woke up feeling better this morning. Thank God.

I have an appointment with the physiatrist (pain doc) this morning. I have a lot of things to discuss with him (shoulder, neck, etc). He had wanted to see the CAT scan images of my abdomen because the radiologist noted "scattered degeneration of the visualized skeleton," and he wanted to find out exactly what the radiologist was referring to. I'm glad someone is addressing that. I have back and hip problems, and those structures should have been visible on the CAT scan.

It will kinda be a busy week for me. Not happy about that.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-26-2018), Dmom3005 (02-27-2018), mymorgy (02-26-2018)