View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 02:57 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Confused MG symptoms bloodwork?

Hello,
I've had double vision off and on for about 6 months now. It's random. I went to eye dr with my vertical double vision. She gave a stronger eye glass prescription and asked me to keep track if it keeps happening.
My vision accuracy is great as long as I don't have symptoms. When I do it's vertical double vision, near or far. When it happens, typically in later afternoon or evening - not always every single day. At times It can happen if I read a lot. With the double vision it makes it very difficult to read and make out the letters. I remember a few months ago, I was lifting a pan off the stove and my wrist gave out and I dropped it. Other times my arms get tired when I'm trying to blow dry my short hair. More recently I noticed while chewing my jaw gets fatigued and my neck feels tight and it's more difficult to swallow, but I can manage it. My fiancé has commented that I choke a lot, just while eating, drinking or talking I'll cough like I aspirated.

I did get some bloodwork. The AChR Blocking ABS Erum was 12% which I believe was in the normal range. I said ref range: 0-25%
positive is >30
ACHR modulating ab is 12 ref range 0-20 positive would be >25

I was hoping to have some answers.
Mopsy23 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ErinBear (03-03-2018)