View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 03:35 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

The CST mostly just moved my skull plates in different areas, but also some acupuncture in my legs and feet and I vaguely remember she also did something with my neck. One weird thing happened: I experienced a minor loss of hearing when she did something around my ears.

I think the pressure in the forehead started after I held in a sneeze by pinching the nose. I have read that holding in a sneeze can, because of the high speed and forces involved, pop an eardrum or go somewhere it shouldn't be. The pressure feels like it's in the frontal sinuses. I don't expect you or anyone to know this - but I wonder if the pressure sensation got something to do with the sneeze I held in?

There are a couple of things, unrelated to this thread, I want to ask you. What would it look like if a physiotherapist pushes for range of motion? Is it like twisting your head further than where it stops rotating? - Because if so, my physiotherapist has done that several times. Why is that bad? I have told her that I might have an upper neck injury, but she has seen the results of the MRI I had, which came out clear. I don't think she realises that there could still be a problem (which there most likely is).

What should I tell her to avoid doing to prevent further damage? And is there any specific treatment method I should ask for?

I just got to say that I am really pushing it, writing these posts. I can't use screens for more than a couple of minutes before my symptoms increase. My head feels so full after pushing it like this. It's like my brain is screaming STOP.
NorwegianGuy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote