View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 11:27 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMonsour View Post
Thanks guys. Yes. I am 6'2". It's this physical anxiety I can't quite explain. I got the doctor to switch me to Valium due to the longer half life and she doubled my quantity. So we shall see how I do on Diazepam. I have strange headaches. Like a rubber band is around my head. I also talk to a counselor today about cbt and emv and cht. I just have to get a diagnosis is of ptsd first from my doctor before I can do individual sessions. Due to the fact I have no insurance. Thanks so much. I'll keep ya'll updated.
John my son endedup with debilitating anxiety , depression, ruminating thoughts etc. he had several concussions and had post concussion syndrome for some years. an HRT doc who works with concussion patients treated him and his anxiety is at normal levels and depression is gone. his constant panic attacks are gone also. he used to describe them to me as very powerful and physical. after he started his hrt therapy i did some research and found testosterone forums with others who also agreed that low testosterone or high test or low or high estradiol caused them panic attacks also. the hormone issues can be caused by stress or trauma and in some individuals the HPTA axis does not reset to correct. its worth getting your levels medically checked. my son faced a lifetime of medication..
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-03-2018)