View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 10:02 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPCS View Post
My son went the CBD oil route for pcs. He got a prescription for it in Canada where its legal. He almost exclusively used the indica dominant strains. The Sativa added to his anxiety. The oil did help some with the symptoms. I observed that it helped relax, calm his mind and helped him sleep. He did get used to it and he had to increase the dose over time. It also is just helped with the symptoms. There are many sites that have peoples personal experience with it and concussions symptoms so you should research it.

i preferred that he used this rather then the pschyc drugs they were offering him. those drugs can cause permanent issues.

in the end he had hormone imbalances caused by his concussions. when he was being treated for this he started to get better. he hasnt used the cbd since this time.
There is some misinformation on this post.....A high CBD should not give any of those side effects......It wont matter if its an Indica, or a Sativa if it has a much higher CBD rating...
The CBD I buy are 20 to 1....20 parts CBD, to 1 part THC...when you first start you may feel a very small high, but your body gets used to it in a few weeks.....You should get no other problems if you stay with a high CBD.
And yes most of the time an Indica is used for sleep, PTSD, nightmares, ect.
And CBDs from hemp (legal) can not have more that .3% THC.
davOD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote