Thread: frustrated
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 08:39 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I did get some sleep thank you and no longer feel the rage. I was also dealing with memory loss. I couldn't remember my former friend's stepson's name. after two hours it came to me alexis rockman-look him up-he is a fantastic artist-really weird but fantastic.just a minute ago remembered the name of her son Ashley. Eating for one is almost as expensive as eating for two and I wind up throwing out a lot of food. this plan costs comes out to less than 10 dollars a day 28 days a month.I am very messy and will have to try to work harder at that. Marci works very hard maybe too hard. I am afraid it might be too much for her if I don't straighten out more. I will have to watch how she cleans the bathroom. I will try to swifter the floor. My plan to tell Johanna keeps on changing. I don't think I can get her and she will feel as if she won. I don't want her to feel that. It is a hopeless battle. Maybe i will say that I have some great news and that you won, I don't want to deal with you anymore so I don't want anybody for thursday. You have the power and I don't. that will just make her happier.
Marci is working too hard. the rage is back.
I lost another pound or two
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-04-2018), Dmom3005 (03-04-2018), OhKay (03-05-2018)