View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 03:54 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Mark first thank you for your response. I'm not saying that I am studying her I am just observant, and have a habit of reading body language. Body language will tell you a lot of things people won't tell you themselves. The brushing of her hair away from her eyes is a big one. most women will pull away instinctively if they are not interested or don't fully trust you. If they want to be kissed they will hold your eye contact. This girl does neither. I 100 percent know she doesn't need saving and if she did I wouldn't have the interest that I do. I've been very open with her that I am researching tbi related topics. She said she was flattered that I would take time to get to know her and her situation better. So perhaps see if I can casually work in how she views relationships after her accident. I really would like to save the forward Ness as a last ditch. I think you very well could be on to something with emotional processing. I will do some research on it later. Just got a text from her asking if I would take her to a Dr apt at the end of the month and come in with her. To me that's an odd request if she views me as a friend but of course I'd be happy to either way. Anyway thanks again Mark I do appreciate it sir
Hom3mad3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote