View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 12:54 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Jo*mar /Mark,
Do appreciate your suggestions and will look into it. I haven't been able to find a PT or chiropractor in my area yet that can help. I went to PT for my neck after the surgery and they really only want to show improvement in rotation to sign off as a success of the PT. I find it is difficult to get help with this in the medical field. My vision issues are the most problematic for me. I've had the eyes scanned and everything looks good as far as convergence, retina, and blood vessels. I went to two different eye doctors. I now use prescription glasses for distance where before I only needed readers for up close stuff. Even with prescription glasses, everything just looks way off and I am hoping it comes back in time.

When I am talking to someone, it trips me out as I feel really detached from myself and have to remind to just roll with it and not get freaked out. I don't understand what is wrong but it could be a trigger point causing muscle binding restrictions leading to blood flow issues in the brain is that the thought?

I do take Omega 3 Krill fish oil and 5000iu D3(Tested D3 was low last year) daily but need to read up on levels I should take and what else I should take in the Vitamin sticky. My PC doc ran a full blood panel on me a few weeks ago and everything was good except low T and that goes with my age. Quick question if the body is at normal levels, is it ok to take supplements or does it just get rid of the extra as waste?

Thanks again!
David
Getting better is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote