View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 02:12 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Mark, you are too kind my friend. I'm not comparing her struggles to mine. The I can talk what I am thinking about was more of your tongue stuck on your eye tooth kind of comment. I have too much respect for her to make negative comments or compare her in a negative light to anyone. She avoids spending time with crowds for the most part. I think it's mostly anxiety based. She won't give her time freely to people she doesn't care for. Here is a text she Sen me yesterday.

My time is my most valuable commodity and I firmly stand by my rule to only give my time to the people I love and want to be with doing things or going places I enjoy. I like to think hanging out balances out the waiting around for me/excessive driving!! 😇 😋

I do count myself lucky.

I can see how hard she works at certain tasks which only gives me more respect for how much she does. Much like you she is truly impressive.
She has described the fade away moments as well as being able to see the word did not say it. I help when I feel like she wants me too but sometimes I can tell she wants to figure it out herself, and wait patiently.

This is the best description!! Worded perfectly! May I steal this quote? "Don't get me wrong. I can appreciate physical beauty but rarely does it come with the heart of simpler women who learned to present a deeper beauty."

As for music, my tastes are everywhere. I very much like the classic melodies. That song in particular is fantastic! Try this it's fairly new but has the same feel

Ed Sheeran - Perfect (Official Music Video) - YouTube

As far as what she likes. You aren't going to belive it but metal like hard screamy metal. She will go to metal concerts by herself all 5 foot 2 and 100 pounds of her. It scares me that she goes alone but she likes it so what can you say lol. The first time I went to her house she had it on so loud she couldn't hear me at the door. I must say I was surprised.
Thanks again Mark.
Kurtis Lowe
Hom3mad3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote