View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 08:47 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3mad3 View Post
Hi from my limited experience here your question is very much valid! In my instance I am intrigued. I have yet to kiss a girl I am quite interested in with a tbi. Please read my thread if you want more info. I could totally see that it isn't a pathway your brain is used to recognizing. I am a massage therapist by trade. You may try having someone you trust press on the spot on your lip that would receive pressure during a kiss. Try to simulate the response, or it could be a more emotional response. It's very hard to tell. Please keep this thead alive! let us know how this progresses. Good luck with your lady!!!!
Kurtis Lowe
Thank you for the response. I'm not quite sure I understand what your saying with the pathways, care to elaborate more? You think it could be muscle related? or my brain is causing the physical response subcontiously? I am pretty sure this issue has some physiological cause since the intensity and strength of the kiss determines if i will have symptoms or not. If it is a soft kiss then i will have no issues but if my gf follows through and pushes with her lips then I will get symptoms and the immediate pain/pressure in my forehead and nose. I think anxiety could play a role also since I used to have awful rage/depression responses from this when it happened since I used to think anything physical that was causing symptoms was damaging to the brain but Mark has since taught me that not everything that causes symptoms is damaging (unless I suffer I very hard impact).
BenW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote