View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 06:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ugh...I hear you and I am sorry you have to deal with it.

At my one IME...the doctor said he was seriously concerned about my health...thought I should be hospitalised...had me wait while he called the lawyers to tell them I needed to be in the hospital...then came back and said I could go home. Report cane back stating I was basically fine...no mention of the hospitalization he thought I needed or whatever but lots of misleading statements that implied I was exaggerating my pain without stating it outright.

Saw that same IME doctor about 3 or 4 years later and he repeatedly told me that he remembered me and that he had called the lawyers and did I ever get to the hospital? Ummm...????? Dude.. I read your report. I can't say if you did or didn't call any lawyers about the hospitalization you thought I needed...I know MY lawyer didn't get a call and I sure as heck know it wasn't in your report. You've sold your soul to the insurance companies that pay your bills and I sure as heck don't trust you. Not that I said any of that of course but...really??

So...know you are not alone...though I know that is little comfort.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (03-09-2018), bunnehead (03-20-2018), LIT LOVE (03-09-2018)