View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 02:00 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Thumbs up Success With Mild HBOT (1.3 ATA)

So I figured I'd just update everyone and let you know that I have acquired a mild hyperbaric oxygen chamber and an oxygen concentrator. I am closing in on 50 60 minute dives, 1.3 ATA @ 8 Liters O2/minute, 5x a week.

For those of you who are wondering if HBOT works, I can happily report to you that yes it does. I still have a long way to go, and the improvements are slow going.

I will briefly list some of the improvements I've noticed.

1) Sleeping normally with out any hemp oil, sun exposure, or other assistance, and waking up refreshed, 5-6/7 days a week.

2) Feeling MUCH more emotionally in control and optimistic more of the time. I also suffer from PTSD, and I can happily report that my PTSD symptoms have decreased greatly, as has been reported in some of Dr. Harch's research. Suicidal thoughts and desire to self-harm have decreased immensely without the use of any psychiatric drugs. I now have long periods of time where I am calm, resistant to stress etc.

3) Increased response to rewarding effects of aerobic exercise. No longer get anxious after exercising vigorously. I would also add that aerobic exercise is actually improving my focus and mental vigor in addition to my mood in the hours after, whereas for months this beneficial effect seemed to have been reduced to a much lower level.

4) Improvements in memory and concentration, but these are coming back more slowly. It was amazing to realize that I was remembering things without trying when it began to happen.

5) Ability to smoke pot without it affecting concentration! For almost a year now a few puffs would easily scramble my attention for hours, but now this is much less so the case, indicating a restoration of reserve capacity.

6) Fewer problems reading, processing text, and skimming large amounts of text.

7) Less apathy and improved motivation overall.

8) Some reduction in brain fog - life sometimes seems more vivid and more crisp again.

I will edit this thread as I remember more things or as my improvements continue. I am going to continue diving for quite a long time and see where I wind up.

For those of you who are still suffering, if you have the money I recommend looking into a mild chamber for home use. You can do as many dives as you want and it is quite safe. I am using a Summit To Sea shallow dive.
SilenceIsSacred is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote